I’m currently a Software Development Engineer in Alibaba Cloud. I got my Master’s degree in Management Science and Engineering from Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2022. My research interests are mainly on Graph Learning and its application in Finance and Management Science.
If you are interested in my open source projects or research, feel free to contact me.
Dec 2022: A talk about DialogueGAT in FinNLP-2022.
Oct 2022: Our paper DialogueGAT: A Graph Attention Network for Financial Risk Prediction by Modeling the Dialogues in Earnings Conference Calls(code) is accepted by Findings of EMNLP 2022!
Aug 2022: I join Alibaba Cloud as a Software Development Engineer.
Jun 2022: I get my master’s degree in Management Science and Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Jul 2021: I join AWS Shanghai AI Lab as a Software Develop Intern, working with Tong He and Quan Gan on Graph Pooling.
- M.S. in Management Science and Engineering, Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2022
- B.S. in Information Management and Information System, School of Information Management, Wuhan University, 2019
- B.S.(Minor) in Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2019
- BAAI & ICT – False news Detection Task 3, Silver Medal, 2020
- Tsang Hin-chi Scholarship, 2016 - 2019
- Excellent Student Cadre of Shandong Province, 2014
- Software Development Engineer, Alibab Cloud, Aug 2022 - Present
- Software Develop Intern, AWS Shanghai AI Lab, Jul 2021 - Jun 2022
- Data Scientist Intern, eBay, Jul 2020 - Sep 2020
- Test Development Intern, BaiDu, Nov 2018 - Jan 2019